Saturday, January 24, 2009

Proverbs and Dora

Friday night, as I was folding laundry and talking to my mother-in-law on the phone (reflecting on the family's week of strep, bacteria infection, and sinus infections), I heard Jaydon and Kye come running into the bedroom. Jaydon pulled up his favorite little sofa and Kye climbed in her laundry basket (that is where she gets when she is sick...I have no idea why). Jaydon proceeded to tell her that if she would sit still, he would read a Bible story to her...this defiantly got my attention at this point. I wanted to see what he was up to (I could only imagine)! He has his little green Bible that I think they passed out in Abilene one time...not sure how he ended up with it but he says that it is "his". Anyways, once Kye got situated, Jaydon said that he would read from the book of Proverbs (this is where his daddy reads to him from at bedtime). The story for the night...from Proverbs mind you...was about Dora and boots!!!

I love watching you work Lord!!! Thank you for giving me and Josh such interesting children! My life is never boring!!! I love them soooo much!

No comments: