Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthday Memories...

Jaydon and I spent the afternoon at the Discovery Center here in Amarillo! Jaydon was invited to Andrew's 5th birthday party. He had so much fun trying out the experiments,meeting and playing with new friends, and eating Katy's alien cupcake masterpiece...

As I was looking around the party, I flashed back about 25 years...

Yeppers...that is me and Katy in that picture! Can you believe it! Katy and I were born two days apart and our boys were born 7 days apart. Is that not ironic?!? There are not many friends you have in life that you have shared birthday parties with, went to Sunday school together, played as double partners and now...25 years later...you are able to share you children's birthday parties together! I am so glad that God has given Katy and I this opportunity to live in the same town...literally about 2 miles from each other...and share these sweet memories together! What a wonderful day to reflect back on those memories!!!

Thank you Katy (and Andrew) for a wonderful day! I love you sweet friend!

No comments: