Monday, December 29, 2008

We're home....

Wow! After a week of being in Vernon, we are finally home! I so enjoyed seeing friends and family and having that "extra" help with the kids, but I am also so excited about climbing into my own bed tonight!!!

Being home for the holidays makes me so greatful for my friends and family! Josh, the kids and I are so loved and that is just the most amazing feeling in the world! We are so blessed for each and everyone in our lives and seeing them makes me miss them even more!!!

This Christmas we were able to go spend a couple of days at the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine! It is a lodge/indoor water park! It was sooooo amazing! Thank you Ritchey's for the wonderful memories!!! Swimming the day after Christmas is turely a treat;)!!!

As I reflect back over the holidays, I say a prayer for everyone that has touched my life in some way or another! I am so blessed for each and everyone of you! May God bless each of you just as you have blessed me and my family! I love you all!

Enjoy the slide show...

No comments: