Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Jaydon!

"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I set you apart for my holy purpose..." Jeremiah 1:5
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
5 years ago today God showed me HIS love even more by making me a mommy for the first time! 5 years ago today, after a rough pregnancy and 4 1/2 weeks early, we welcomed Jaydon Chisholm into the world! He was the littlest thing that I had ever seen! He had the sweetest smile and the biggest eyes! I could not believe how much love I had for this one little thing! Jaydon has brought us so much joy over these past 5 years! He is smart, funny, sarcastic, loving, Godly, sweet, precious, athletic and most of all...healthy! As you read this, please say a prayer for Jaydon as he grows to be the young man that God has called him to be and please pray for me and Josh as we learn to raise this little boy just as God has called us to do! We love you precious Jaydon! Happy 5th Birthday!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Daddy, Mommy, and Kye love you to the moon and back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your sweet boy! I found your blog off of Heather Ladd's. Good to catch up with you and your family. Hope you had a great Christmas. Julie