Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Em...

As I was going through a box of pictures today, I came across this picture of baby Emily Grace...
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
The picture took me to my knees. I sat there looking at this beautiful baby girl. So sweet and tiny! I thought back to when I held and kissed on her while her mommy was taking a shower and how she had the hiccups when Kendra was putting lotion on her! All these sweet memories make me miss her even more! It is hard to believe that this past August our baby Em would have been 6 years old...it is just so hard to imagine! Looking at this picture also made me pray for Emily's mommy and daddy. I pray that the Lord continues to bless them with sweet memories of Em and that they remember how much we all love them and her!

Speaking of pictures...Christmas, Kendra gave me some new photos of the boys. They are just too cute...I had to share them with you!!! These are Emily's brothers...Garrett-5 and Gavin- 2 1/2...too cute! I love them all!

No comments: