Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Andrew...

Well, with all this blogging that I am doing today about babies, I of course had to do one for baby Andrew...her name has yet been determined...lol! This sweet little thing I do not have a picture of to post but she will make her debut in late April! Her mommy is one of my very best friends. I can not wait to meet her. I know that she is going to be just as beautiful as her mommy! I pray that this sweetheart enters this world with ease and grace:) She has been prayed for for a long time and is anxiously being waited for! I just love the thought of all these new babies! God is sooooo good and such a miracle worker! Jaclyn and Craig....I pray for you and this baby every chance I get! Please tell her how much her Aunt Burt loves her!!! I love you Ernie!!!

No comments: