Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pray for Jake...

If you know me at all, you have heard me speak of the McBride family. In April of 2007, my sweet friends lost their baby after months of prayer, tears, and heartache.
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Little Laci only lived 57 minutes, but her story will live on for ever! I will tell of Laci's story to anyone who will stop and listen. I love you Laci!

On a happier note...in October, the McBride's will welcome baby Jake to their family. As for now, Jake looks absoutely amazing, but I ask that you all as prayer warriors please continue to pray for Jake and his parents and that he will come into this world healthy and happy!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Dear Lord, please be with baby Jake and wrap him in your arms! We know that you are wih Jake and his parents every minute! We all look forward to holding him and welcoming him into this world! Amen!

No comments: