Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Garrett....

A year ago tonight, I sat in a Longview hospital anxiously waiting for Garrett to arrive. I was told that he would be born on July 23rd, so I "quickly" made the 6 hour trip from Vernon to Longview. I just knew that he would be there when I arrived, but lucky for me, baby Garrett decided to wait for his Aunt B and made his great apperance on July 24th (very, very early in the morning)...
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Watching Garrett grow and develop this past year has been an absolute blessing! Even though I am now 10 hours away from him and it is extremely hard to give kisses to those perky lips....I still think about him and pray for him every day! Happy Birthday G-Man!!! Your Aunt B loves you unconditionally and abundantly!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: