Monday, April 6, 2009

I will praise HIM through this storm....

I have not written in awhile...for many reasons...being tired, busy, distracted, but the main reason being that I have had an extremely heavy heart and I could not find the strength to sit and write. With that said...I found a wonderful scripture that has helped me embrace each day...

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2

I love you Jenna and Jaclyn and I pray for a peaceful night...for all of us!

1 comment:

Shana Banana said...

Great scripture! I have been worried about your updates...you have been in my prayers as have Jacklyn and her family. Hang in there...when you feel like you can't walk any further...God WILL carry you.