Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Laura...

Tomorrow is my sweet LaLa's birthday! Laura, since elementary school you have made my life a true joy. When I think of Laura, I think of racing to eat lunch at Taco Plaza in high school, trying to be the first one to get that "perfect" parking spot our junior year, walking seven miles every night (we were insane), crying over the death of a friend, crying over a breakup, watching "Broken Arrow" in your bedroom (or at least trying to watch it), being there for me in college when I needed you most, helping me get ready before I walked down the aisle, coming to see my babies when they were born, and I could go on and on but there will never be enough space for me to write down all my memories with you! Laura, as I go to sleep tonight, I will thank the Lord for my beautiful friend and thank Him for giving us another special day to celebrate your life! I love you LaLa!!!

you are beautiful...hugs and kisses

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: