Saturday, July 26, 2008

Chiquitita...

My two best friends from high school, Laura and Jaclyn, and I have been through so much together...k-college, marriage, births, deaths, tennis matches, taco plaza, and so on! They know my good qualities and of course my bad ones! It is safe to say that they are my "chiauitita"!!!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
I love them more than anything and I thank God every day for putting these two beautiful friends in my life! We have been friends since McCord Elementary and after seeing the movie Mamma Mia, I am proud to say that I know our frinedship will go on for many more years and I am sure one day, when we come together for one of our own childrens weddings, we will do a performance like this one...lol! I love you beautiful ladies!!!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: