Monday, March 24, 2008

When?

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
When did I last look like this? I remember this body...thin, tanned, in shape (my butt ran/walked 7 miles everyday...remember that Laura and JJ;D) Now I feel like I do good to get out of bed in the mornings...needless to say run 7 miles. I dont overeat, infact, I have to remind myself to stop and eat. Tanned? I have no idea what that is anymore. I miss this body...where did it go? What in the world happened to it...

Well, what exactly happened to my body...their names are Jaydon and Kye...
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
If I had to give up my body for these two beautiful healthy children, then I am perfectly fine not being the skinnest mom in the world. I dont mind that the majority of my exercising is trying to get up off the floor after the kids have tackled me down. I am blessed to be alive and to have this life...even if I am not that 'hot sexy momma'...lol!

Dear Lord, thank you so much for my two precious babies! They mean the world and more to me! I thank you for giving me a healthy and happy life Lord...and if you would like to have mercy on my body and help it find its shape again...I would be so greatful! AMEN!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

No comments: